Your business is important to you, and so is the impression that you make on your customers. We are here to make that impression not only positive, but also memorable. Your competitors will be sending gifts this year, so you want to make sure that you are too!
We have worked with companies of all sizes to help them maintain and grow their customer base. We have the creativity, knowhow and expertise to make sure that your customers remember you and your business.
Our job is to make your job easier, so we keep this process very simple:
1. Tell us what kind of impression you want to make on your customers - most customers give us a price range that they are looking to spend and we will come up with a number of options to fit what you are looking to accomplish.
2. Give us your list of gift recipients - our order form can be downloaded below, fill it out and email it back to us
3. Tell us when you want them to receive their gifts - we will make sure that everything is taken care of and shipped out on time and with Priority Mail service.
That's it! We take care of everything and make sure that you look like a rock star by sending a gourmet gift to your customers.
Don't worry about them. They're sending some overpriced junky gift from a national catalog company that's full of forgettable cookies and stale popcorn.
Our goal is to make you and your company as successful as possible. And we pledge to provide you with the highest quality of service and your satisfaction is guaranteed. We will not rest until you are satisfied.
Not ready to make a commitment yet? That's ok - we're here when you're ready. In the meantime, scroll down to the Checklist and Statistics on Corporate Gift Giving from Forbes. And if you have any questions please contact us - we are here to make you successful.
Studies have shown that corporate gift giving is an important tool in retaining clients.
Experts agree that there are five keys to proper corporate gift giving. At Rachel's Cookies we have all of them covered for you!
1. The gift should be practical and useful - CHECK
2. The gift should have a sharable component, such as a gourmet food item - CHECK
3. The gift should be made in the USA - CHECK
4. The gift should cost between $50-$150 - CHECK
5. The gift should come with a personal note - CHECK
We also check off a number of other important value added components that make our corporate gifts standout:
* Small Batch
* Small Business
* Woman-owned business
Quick Statistics about Corporate Gifts
* 94% of top executives believe that gifts help convey a deeper personal connection to clients
* 60% of recipients said that the gift they received influenced their opinion of the sender - meaning that the actual gift is as important as the act of giving it
* 80% of top executives believe that gifts generate a positive ROI in addition to intangible benefits